In 1997, we created a “no tie down strap”, “self clinging” design which revolutionized the way a mooring cover looks and feels. It incorporates our patented Vacu-Hold® System, eliminating the need for any tie down straps and is a model-specific cover that protects the boat on the water or during transportation. Top performing ski-boat brands also incorporate our patented TAPS II system which is a series of tower anti-pooling cables that enhance water run-off and can be utilized during highspeed transportation. Simply put, our mooring covers are uniquely designed to provide continuous UV, water and dirt protection, keeping the boat clean and dry. We also produce custom-fit cockpit and bow covers using the same quality fabrics that are water and UV resistant.
Products available through dealership or distributor ONLY.
- Marine-Grade high performance solution dyed polyester specifically constructed for mooring cover applications
- Designed for a specific model fit
- Patented Vacu-Hold® Strapless Trailering System. Eliminates billowing and buffeting, allowing the cover to conform to the shape of the boat during trailering
- Longest lasting water repellency available
- Lightweight for easy installation and storage
- 1-person easy installation
- Self-standing Anti-Pooling System (APS) with carpet friendly pole foot
- Stainless Steel Ratchet Tightening System
- Tower or bimini arch collars to prevent water intrusion
- Molded cleat doors
- Molded fuel door with zipper
- Molded ratchet boots
- Custom multi-color graphics
- Storage bag